Friday, January 21, 2011

12 Acts Of Randomly Planned Acts Of Kindness

Update: I will get the van back sometime in the next couple of days...there are no words to express how thankful I am. There was $1200.00 raised to help me-SO since I was threatened to not think about trying to repay this--I have came up with a solution, that will keep the "pay it forward" attitude going. For every $100 raised (which is 12) I am donating/volunteering an hour of my time to a charity.

I need each one of you to help me with this....I would like suggestions about where I should be sent next...I will be "blogging" and posting pictures about my volunteer adventures...so YOU guys control my destiny...Do you have a charity that you know needs help??? I am very creative, and I know I can help!!! So please--post your suggestions on my wall--along with maybe a story as to why you want me there....I am excited and anxious to begin this journey of repayment!

I think its going to be fun, and I am excited about it...we have been shown how the power of FB can be used for GOOD--not just friggin DRAMA---Soooooo now I am going to post once a month about my adventure and what I did :)...and you know it will have the "warped twist of Charisma" to it ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure I would love for you to leave a comment...please be respectful to everyone as always.